FREE DRESSES FOR LOW INCOME TEENS
Do you need a beautiful dress for prom? The Ruby Room Boutique offers a selection of formal dresses in every color and size. Choose from lightly used and brand new dresses, we even feature designer labels too! Shoes and jewelry are also available to complete your look for the dance.
Stay tuned for boutique hours in Spring 2017. Due to our need to raise money and support this awesome program, we are unable to schedule boutique hours for homecoming 2016. This decision was not easy and we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause our clients. As we gear up for our Ruby Room Runway Event October 9th we are confident our efforts will keep the boutique going! More event details on the Home page.
- Teens must be currently enrolled in high school and must present a valid school ID card or other proof of current enrollment.
- Teens must be eligible for the free or reduced lunch program, or be referred to us by a school or community service leader (ie: social worker, school counselor, teacher, youth group leader).
- Teens must provide their name and contact information.
- Teens may select one dress, as well as related accessories if available.
- Teens must make an appointment and arrive on time. Cancellations accepted 48 hours or more prior to the appointment date and time.
- Appointments run, on average, on hour. Please arrive a few minutes early and on busy days you may need to budget time to wait.
- With multiple appointments running on the hour we ask you to keep your entourage to a minimum to respect other Ruby Room clients.
- Each teen is permitted to bring one person with them to shop with the volunteer. Others may wait in the waiting area.
- Dresses in certain sizes 0-2 and 16 and up are in limited supply. We will do everything we can to accommodate everyone, however, receiving a dress is not guaranteed.