FREE DRESSES FOR LOW INCOME TEENS
Do you need a beautiful dress for prom? The Ruby Room Boutique offers a selection of formal dresses in every color and size. Choose from brand new and lightly used dresses with a few designer labels throughout our collection! Shoes and jewelry are also available to complete your look for the dance.
The Ruby Room Boutique will open March 4, 2017 to begin styling teens for the upcoming prom season!
Click below to make your appointment at the Ruby Room!
Please be sure to read the guidelines below for visiting the Ruby Room and who is qualified to receive our services
For group bookings please contact email@example.com
Group Guidelines: 11 students or more constitute a group and we book groups on Saturdays at 2pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Ruby Room will be closed April 22nd and we will re-open Saturday April 29th.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teens must be currently enrolled in high school and must present a valid school ID card or other proof of current enrollment.
- Teens must be eligible for the free or reduced lunch program, or be referred to us by a school or community service leader (ie: social worker, school counselor, teacher, youth group leader). We require you bring a letter from one of the listed community members above, or proof of your eligibility for the lunch program. This allows Ruby Room to keep our free services and nonprofit status to continue benefiting teens.
- Teens must provide their name and contact information.
- Teens may select one dress, as well as related accessories if available.
- Teens must make an appointment and arrive on time. Cancellations accepted 48 hours or more prior to the appointment date and time.
- Appointments run, on average, on hour. Please arrive a few minutes early and on busy days you may need to budget time to wait.
- With multiple appointments running on the hour we ask you to keep your entourage to a minimum to respect other Ruby Room clients.
- Each teen is permitted to bring one person with them to shop with the volunteer. Others may wait in the waiting area.
- Dresses in certain sizes 0-2 and 16 and up are in limited supply. We will do everything we can to accommodate everyone, however, receiving a dress is not guaranteed.