FREE DRESSES FOR LOW INCOME TEENS
Do you need a beautiful dress for your homecoming or prom? The Ruby Room boutique offers a huge selection of formal dresses in every color and size, even featuring designer labels! We'll provide you with a personal shopper to make sure you have the perfect outfit for your special day. Not only does our boutique feature dresses, but we also have a variety of shoes, accessories, and jewelry to choose from.
- Teens must be currently enrolled in high school and must present a valid school ID card or other proof of current enrollment.
- Teens must be eligible for the free or reduced lunch program, or be referred to us by a school or community service leader (i.e. teacher, youth group leader).
- Teens must provide their name and contact information.
- Teens may select one dress, as well as related accessories if available.
- Teens must make an appointment and arrive on time. Cancellations accept 48 hours or more prior to the appointment date and time.
- Appointments run, on average, one hour. Please arrive a few minutes early and on busy days, budget time to wait.
- Our boutique is very small so please keep your entourage to a minimum.
- Each teen is permitted to bring one person with them to help them shop with the volunteer. Others may wait in the waiting area.
- Dresses in certain sizes 0-2 and 20+ are in limited supply. We will do everything we can to accommodate everyone, however, receiving a dress is not guaranteed.
Homecoming 2014 boutique dates have been scheduled! We will be open the following Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please email us.
- Sept. 13
- Oct. 11
- Nov. 8
- Dec. 13