FREE DRESSES FOR LOW INCOME TEENS
Do you need a beautiful dress for your homecoming or prom? The Ruby Room boutique offers a huge selection of formal dresses in every color and size, even featuring designer labels! We'll provide you with a personal shopper to make sure you have the perfect outfit for your special day. Not only does our boutique feature dresses, but we also have a variety of shoes, accessories, and jewelry to choose from.
- Teens must be currently enrolled in high school and must present a valid school ID card or other proof of current enrollment.
- Teens must be eligible for the free or reduced lunch program, or be referred to us by a school or community service leader (i.e. teacher, youth group leader).
- Teens must provide their name and contact information.
- Teens may select one dress, as well as related accessories if available.
- Teens must make an appointment and arrive on time. Cancellations accept 48 hours or more prior to the appointment date and time.
- Appointments run, on average, one hour. Please arrive a few minutes early and on busy days, budget time to wait.
- Our boutique is very small so please keep your entourage to a minimum.
- Each teen is permitted to bring one person with them to help them shop with the volunteer. Others may wait in the waiting area.
- Dresses in certain sizes 0-2 and 20+ are in limited supply. We will do everything we can to accommodate everyone, however, receiving a dress is not guaranteed.
2013 prom and homecoming seasons are now over and we're proud to say we gave away more than 300 gowns!
Our boutique is now open by appointment only. If you need a dress, please email us with the date of your event.